Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Marysville Co-Op School Auction- Apr 2011

Hello blog followers!

I have recently done a couple of displays of Bizzle Bites for a couple auctions that I would like to share with you all.

This first one was done for the co-op school here in Marysville. My best friend Carrie is a mom of 2 and also on the auction committee. So she asked me one day if I would donate some of my BB to her school's auction. Why of course I would! What a great opportunity to get my work out there and to help raise money for a great school in our community.

So a couple nights before the auction I worked like a crazy person getting my bites done and decorated. And with the help of my AWESOME husband Jeff, we were able to build a mock cake out of foam, I then decorated it in fondant then we stuck the BB on the 3 tiers. It turned out soooo good! And for a nice, classy touch, I lined the bottom of each tier with some satin ribbon. It sort of looked like a mini wedding cake. I would sooo love to make more of these.

Check out my pics and let me know your thoughts and suggestions. Please don't be shy. I would really like some input...


All these Bizzle Bites were done with a devil's food cake, a
Bailey's butter cream icing and vanilla chocolate shell
colored pink or turquoise.
Green, blue and yellow...Sounders Bizzle Bites!



Simplicity!
Flowers!








Here is the display my husband and I made for the Bizzle Bites to be showcased on for the auction. Isn't it pretty?
I was so proud!






No comments:

Post a Comment