Saturday, April 16, 2011

Turquoise BB

Happy Saturday bloggers!

Well this is my last pic post for the day of Bizzle Bites. I will now be up to date and current with what I have made so far and what my FB page shows. There are more people that are following my FB Bizzle Bite page right now than my blog. And that is fine. I hope to have some more followers on here some day...sigh... So that is why I making sure this is good to go and up to date.

So this last week I made some BB out of butter pecan cake and cream cheese frosting. I LOVE butter pecan cake so I thought these would be super yummy. Well I am my own worst critic I guess because I thought they were a little sweet. But everyone else that tried them thought they were delish. So I am going to put them to the test tomorrow at church and see what they say. And most don't know that I make them so I think the reviews will be pretty unbiased. We shall see.

Sugar pearls make things look so elegant and classic looking I think.
Here are
my butter pecan cake Bizzle Bites with cream cheese frosting and white chocolate shell...

Some of these Bizzle Bites were double dipped in the turquoise
chocolate which I think contributed to the over sweetness of
the pop. But maybe not. To each their own I guess :)

Non perils toppings.
Bumpy pops!




My favorite of this batch!
Purple sparkling decorating sugar gives the tops a cool
look.


Since I have such bad lighting in my house I took this on my
deck out back. Kinda cool look I think.
My son loves the BB with the spikes on it.
He calls it the Dinosaur Bizzle Bite.

Flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment