Friday, May 20, 2011

KM Silent Auction Bizzle Bites- May 2011

Hi bloggers!!

Heidi here with another Bizzle Bite post for you all.

These are pics of another auction display that I donated for my friend Heidi's school. This I made with a carnival theme in mind...


Instead of dealing with uncooperative fondant, I decided instead to cover my foam tiers in a festive wrapping paper. And with that as the inspiration I dipped my yellow and chocolate cake BB in different colors of white chocolate. Adorning them are colored jimmies and white non perils. I can't wait to find out how they do at the auction tonight.

Here are some more pics for your enjoyment...




1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete