Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Auction #2: SCC Auction- May 2011

Good day bloggers!

 I just posted about my first auction that I made my Bizzle Bites for. And it was awesome. And how coincidental that I would have another auction where I would be a Bizzle Bite display. This auction was last Friday night and it was for the Seattle Children's Chorus. Our pastor's wife is the director there and just happened to see if I would like to make some for their auction. And because I love her and SCC I couldn't pass that up.

For these BB's I made 2 kinds of cake and frosting. First was the coconut cake with chocolate coconut ganache, dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in toasted coconut, mini chocolate chips or a Heath bar crunch topping. The second was a chocolate cake with a chocolate peanut butter ganache, dipped in dark chocolate. YUMMO!!!!! They were also either rolled in Heath bar crunch pieces, or decorated with sugars or pearls. They were sooooooo good!!!!

Here are the pics of these super delicious BB made just for the SCC Auction...

These are the best bites ever!!!! You can see the
mini chocolate chip BB in the center row...

Toasted coconut Bizzle Bite...
Heath bar crunch topped Bizzle Bite...

Assorted non perils...

Toasted coconut, blue and pink pearls...
I love these! Rainbow chocolate chip crunch sprinkles...


Assorted decorations...some colored sugar and sparkling sugar...

Stupid lighting...close up pic...
My finished display along with the extra BB on the side...

My second auction piece...a side item of yummy Bizzle Bites along with
a gift card of sorts for 2 dozen BB of the winners choice.

My oldest daughter posing with the BB display. She LOVES these!

No comments:

Post a Comment