Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brownie Bizzle Bites...Yum!!!

Hi my fellow bloggers!

For those of you that love pictures, I again have more Bizzle Bite pics to post. And if you don't like them because they make your mouth water and eyes tear up then I suggest you pull yourself together, wipe your mouth dab your eyes and give me a call or shoot me an email and order some of this eye candy. You will not be sorry...I promise :)

Anyhoo, since my blog is a little lagging with my BB pics and not quite up to snuff like my Facebook page is, I better post these bad boys and make this current with FB.

Alright hold on to your seats...The following BB are made out of brownies. Yes that is right. There is no cake in these my friends but instead yummy, delicious chocolate moist brownie. The brownie mixture was infused with a tiny drop of mint flavoring and mixed with a small amount of chocolate frosting to help hold the shape of the Bites. OMG, these are so good! I think these have to be my favorite so far...

These Bizzle Bites remind me of those yummy chocolate mint cookies, Grasshoppers, I think they are called. Same brownie goodness decorated with a green dipping of chocolate around the middle and adorned with white sparkling decorating sugar or white sugar pearls.
Brownie Bizzle Bites with a mint flavored dark chocolate shell
decorated with green colored chocolate and adorned with pink
sparkling decorating sugar.

The one BB in the background that looks like it has
alien eyes or something has circles of fondant on it.
Kinda cute but a little scary looking :)

I love the swirlies on these Bizzle Bites. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment